Tuesday 4 December 2012

Take it All at the Spare Parts Puppet Theatre



I find that one of the best things I can do to nourish my own writing creativity is to place myself in a position to enjoy other art forms. This is my rationale for mentioning theatre in this particular blog.

A friend recently received an email from a performance duo known as Red the Nosepaper. They appear to be operating on a shoestring, needing the word to get out there, so I thought I'd give them a plug. They are bringing a show to Perth called Take it All. It looks like this could be a show worth seeing if you are in Western Australia at the moment.

The spokesperson for the group wrote that "Red the Nosepaper is a Catalan/Swedish not for profit  that does playful silent, poetic and chaplinesque clown, using innovative and magical technology."  Take it All won the best show award at the Festival Pro-contra (Poland).

It is suitable for all ages.

Red the Nosepaper will be performing at the Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, 1 Short Street, Fremantle on Sunday December 9th 2012. There are two shows: 1pm and 5pm. Tickets are available at the door at a cost of $20/$15 or the special concession price for a family group (2 adults and 2 children) of $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment