Monday 30 September 2019

New Episode of The Australian Baby Boomer Podcast

In a new episode of The Australian Baby Boomer Podcast, I speak with Kath Moore. Kath has always had a love of making art, of drawing and of seeing the beautiful colours of the world. Her artistic expression has formed the background of her work right through the time she spent in the teaching profession, and now since her retirement ten years ago, it has again come to the fore. As soon as she retired, she enrolled in the Claremont School of Art, and then travelled to Florence to the Angel Academy of Art for an intense Summer School. I was fortunate to be invited to her home to see the beautiful range of artwork that she has made and to talk to her about her art.







2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis.

    It will always be useful to read through articles from other writers and use something from other websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really
    found you by accident, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here
    now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and
    also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
    much more, Please do keep up the superb jo.

    ReplyDelete