Monday 19 November 2012

A new book by Horst Kornberger - Global Hive

Horst has given me permission to let you know about his new book. Read his words below, if you want to know a little about the world's bee crisis:

This was a book that needed to be written and because no author took it up, it chose me.

I’m not an expert on bees and yet have written on their collapse. Perhaps it was this lack of expertise that allowed me as an artist to see the obvious in the maze of facts. In this book I have plotted the link between the history of science and modern bee keeping. The facts I encountered tell a riveting story and this story resolves the mystery behind colony collapse. But this book is not just about bees. The bee-crisis is a master metaphor for the world-crisis in which we are all involved. Ultimately, Global Hive is about paradigm-change and imagination. It is about the possibility of a new science that knows through relatedness, and a new civilisation built on compassion and care.
The book is self-published and available in hardcopy through Amazon and as an e-book through Kindle. I trust in the global hive of friends and like-minded people who find this book useful. If you are one of them please help the book to find its way into the world through your social media networks.

Paperback available at http://www.amazon.com/Global-Hive
Kindle available at http://www.amazon.com/Global-Hive-ebook
.
I am available for talks on the content of the book. You can contact me through www.creativityconsultantsworldwide.com or www.thewritingconnection.com.au
The book will be launched In Perth at the Fellowship of Australian Writers, Allen Park, Swanbourne, at 4 pm on Saturday 01 December 2012.

Horst Kornberger

No comments:

Post a Comment